Aaaand here I am. There's so many useless excuses as to why I haven't blogged since May 2009 so I will not bore you with those. Truth is, I've felt a bit sad lately that I have missed recording so many great things - so I've made it a New Years goal to do better. Hmmm, I wonder how long it will be before anyone notices I've posted.
Anyway - Christmas has come and gone and here we are in January 2011! We had a fantastic New Years eve party at our place with 25 other people who had no where better to go. Thanks for coming guys - none of our neighbours have been giving me strange looks so I guess our singing wasn't that bad. Unfortunately I have no photo's of the epic fun-ness so you will have to read Crystals blog to see those. (New years Resolution #2 - take more photo's)
New Years day was spent at Jonathan's brothers house who just so happens to have a pool which was perfect for the hot sunny day. We had a spectacular BBQ lunch followed by sunbathing, swimming, spa pooling and silly antics. See silly antic photo below.
So we have an exciting year ahead - here's some of the things we've got going on:
1. Jonathan will start his new job at Sacred Heart Girls College
2. Elle has just 16 more Sundays in Primary before she starts Young Womens
3. I have just 4 weeks left of sleeping in before I begin teaching early morning Seminary!
4. Elle will start her last year of Intermediate School before she starts High School next year (This one scares me the most)
5. Ryan is in his last year of Primary School