Thursday, April 16, 2009

One a penny, Two a penny, Hot Cross Buns

On Good Friday we decided to have a Hot Cross Bun making competition - this was mostly a round-a-bout way of getting lots of hot cross buns to eat! Crystal and Sam aren't fans of hot cross buns so she made cinnamon rolls, Elle's buns were raisin-less as she hates them, Mum and I made normal hot cross buns and I made custard buns aswell. All were delicious but I think everyone agreed that Mums were definately superior.

The Yellow Eyed Bunnies I made for the kids classes at school.

Elle called them "Boggly Eyed Bunnied"

2 comments:

Crystal said...

what a coincidence that both me AND sam don't like hot cross buns. AND, we BOTH don't like tomatoes. lucky we got married. Anyway, the buns were good.

HIGGINS FAMILY said...

Ummm hello my baking idol!!! They all look delish!!!