Monday, August 15, 2011

Beehives President


Elle was called and set apart as the Beehives Class President yesterday.  It was lovely to attend her setting apart and to hear the encouraging words of her blessing.  As I listened to to the Bishop I was reminded of when I was called as the Beehives president - 21 years ago!  Even as a 12 year old that calling taught me leadership and responsibility and helped to prepare me for the many church callings I have had and the many more which are still to come.  We know Elle will do a great job in her first church calling.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

did i or did i not tell you elle would be beehives pres. I did. Head girl, kapahaka, beehives pres, man is she perfect or what. Congrats elle belly. And lian i did not know you were the BeePrez before you were RSP. I can't really remember YW, it's all a bit of a blur.